Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tavern table costs too much to upgrade table size

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 11:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tavern table costs too much to upgrade table size Répondre en citant

You do get an increase I believe in the silver you get from the chairs when you upgrade the table size. Seems like ethe first chair was 58 silver and it went up to 60 silver. I just checked and the first chair on my 16 seat table is 62. So you are getting something. It may not be alot, but it is 2 silver per chair more for doing the upgrade. I think the tavern is simply something they came up with to get people to spend more time in the game and to click alot. Must be profitable for business. So far, I haven't done anything in any of my cities but upgrade the table. I haven't used the silver for anything else, so it is pretty much just clicking to upgrade the table. Clever really, though it has caused me to quit 3 of my cities, though I am still doing tavern with a few people on 2 of them and still haven't deleted my friends on the third. I was waiting to see if the improvement was enough that I wanted to keep doing it. I guess I haven't had the time to decide what I really want to do.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.uforgeofemes.com/index.php?tads/tavern-table-costso-much-to-upgrade-ble-size.1595/

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 11:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange