Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Multiplayer Request: Please Include Diplomacy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 11:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Multiplayer Request: Please Include Diplomacy Répondre en citant

It's still fun in the 1st and 2nd games, and it would have been fun too in the 3rd. Please don't remove it again in the 4th, diplomacy really adds spice to online matches.
did not you ever see something that worked great for some games, and when it came back (but maybe with diversity, and on different games) it does not work right? here's what I mean. I repeat: if the diplomacy was something that got married with the mechanics of the game and the innovations that this new 4th chapter brings to the whole series of the AoE franchise, then well come!
I am of the opinion that diplomacy must be something added that can fit well into the mechanics of the game, and not the kind that we have to be apart!

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.aofempires.comon/1941/multiplayerplease-inlude-dilomacy

Hotel Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 11:50 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange