Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What do you say to enemies, non-entity, and useless pawn?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 07:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: What do you say to enemies, non-entity, and useless pawn? Répondre en citant

I am still pretty much a newbie here. I had heard that a typical newbie mistake is to think too locally. The usual advice is to keep on communication with everyone on the board, and should looks across the board to see situation somewhere else. Unfortunately, there are little advice on the details. Communication with allies is undoubtedly important, but as for the rest, I cannot think of anything to say. Let's also assume that it's past 1902, so information gathering phase is over, and everyone is in a fixed alliance. Exactly what do you say to...
-Your enemies (the one you are fighting right now). Wouldn't everything they tell you a lie, and wouldn't everything you said to them also automatically be dismissed as lies? The only thing I can think of to say to them is to continue to taunt and humiliate them, but that is not really useful.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.pldiplomacy.coforum/viforum.p?f=16

Email Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 07:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange