Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Is Babel a Waste of Space?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Is Babel a Waste of Space? Répondre en citant

I put up my Babel not too long ago and am wondering if it's a waste of space. I could get far more population from the same space by putting up 4 town houses. It also gives me 7 goods/day at current level--big whoop. I'm stretched for space and would like to put up more military to fight GvG and am thinking about deleting/selling it. Has anyone else not bothered to put it up or deleted it after putting it up? On a related note, if you delete a GB do you still have it in your inventory to build again or do you have to collect the BPs all over again?Babel is questionable. The only reason why I would keep it is for the goods; if you don't have a great trading environment, getting the goods you don't have a boost for is very useful, and not to mention they are implunderable.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://forum.us.forgmpires.comdex.ph?threads/ibabel-waste-of-ace.902/

graphic animations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 11:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange