Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What is Pre-made D&D Campaigns?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: What is Pre-made D&D Campaigns? Répondre en citant

Hi All !

My friends and I are taking the plunge and learning D&D together. I'm going to DM and have purchased the ultimate pack. 

Our question is regarding the premade campaigns. If I purchase one of the campaigns say " Storm kings Thunder " I understand it gives the campaign dialog, monsters, maps etc. So as the DM I control what map the players see and if I click to share a map that is now the game board everyone sees. With these premade maps do they automatically place monsters and npc / animals etc automatically or do I as the DM still need to read through the campaign and pre place these things before we start our session? 

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to decide the benefit to having the Digital copy Vs Hard paper copy that I would like to buy locally. I understand the Digital copy comes with the maps in the game which is helpful. If I were to buy the paper copy of the campaign would I have to create these maps myself or are there online versions I can download or buy? My guess is that I'd have to buy a generic map pack and try to create each scene the best I can using these generic maps vs the pre created ones that come with the digital campaign. Does this sound accurate?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.fantasygunds.bb645809b435aca

Startup Explainer Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 08:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange