Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

WHY CHOOSE NODE.JS FOR WEB APPLICATIONS?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: WHY CHOOSE NODE.JS FOR WEB APPLICATIONS? Répondre en citant

hii,

I like to choose Node.js because it might get the huge users request just like “Chat System”.Node.js executes all I/O functions asynchronously. Therefore, it will not wait for execution of I/O operation as like Database, Network Connection, etc. You can understand that one thread can easily manage the execution of many parallel I/O tasks. fast and easy to prototype: makes extremely easy to prototype (almost) any kind of web application in a shorter time when compared with others like for example JAVA and LAMP. Just to mention some of the savings in time: node.js provides the web server module itself, so you don’t have to own knowledge about setting up Apache or NGINX unless you want to integrate in the existing platform or you have a complex system architecture, and the very active node.js community provides ready-to-use modules and deep knowledge that can save you time when it comes to develop commodity.

Thanks!

More Details
Branding Motion Graphics 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Nov - 09:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange