Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum
Je vous aime !!! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Questions about Weather Watcher

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Masculin
Point(s): 110
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Peuple: Yes

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 10:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Questions about Weather Watcher Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm unclear on this. Forgive me if it seems to already be well explained. When I start a game, I describe the weather. (My understanding is that this would not be a time for Weather Watcher?) Then stuff happens and I had already planned that weather would be one of the obstacles. So when I start describing a snow storm this is not the time for Weather Watcher either? At least, it will not change the current weather they must overcome. When the book says "if he is successful he gets to determine the weather for the next leg of the journey", does that mean as soon as this current obstacle (weather or otherwise) is accomplished. Or does it mean when this mission is over? Because in another couple of paragraphs the book says "the predicted weather takes hold at the start of the next session". That would seem to indicate to me that it is not as powerful as the books indicates. The player can only set the weather for the next mission. And then, if the GM has decided there will be a weather obstacle, then regardless of what they set as the weather for the next game, the GM is bound to change it at some point. To me it doesn't seem very powerful. Can you tell me what I've missed or illustrate the power? 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.burningwheel.com/forum/showt...Weather-Watcher

Startup Launch Videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 20 Nov - 10:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Je vous aime !!! Index du Forum -> Partie "Public" -> Candidature & Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange